- Cultivated mushrooms (Agaricus Bisporus)
- Porcini mushrooms (Boletus Edulis and related group)
- Sunflower Oil 11%
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 5%
- White Truffles 1.1%: Bianchetto Truffle 1% (Tuber Borchii or Albidum Pico), White Truffle 0.1% (Tuber Magnatum Pico)
Nutritional values (100g):
- Energy value Kj 952 / Kcal 231
- Fat 22.6 g
- - of which saturated 3 g
- Carbohydrates 1 g
- - of which sugars 1 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Salt 1.4 g
Use: for appetizers, first and second courses.
Conservation method: after opening, keep in the fridge for up to 7 days.